Tuesday, Sept. 29: Write your own list of 10 blog topics to inspire us next month.
The past 29 days have been so inspiring. Having a prompt given to you frees you up to think up some yourself.
Here are ten blogging (or journaling) prompts to get you rolling in October:
- My Favorite Place – Write about one of your favorite places! It can be anywhere: somewhere you live, visit, where you work or read or escape to. If possible, use this as an excuse to go there 😉
- Share A Recipe – This could be your own, a family recipe, or one you just found on the internet that you love. Make it and share pictures or just share the link and why you love it.
- Ten Things I’ve Learned This Year – Write a list of ten things you’ve learned over the last year, big or small. This is also a great journaling prompt!
- Fall Bucket List – Share your fall bucket list! What do you want to be sure to do this season? Bonus: review your Summer List and share what you crossed off!
- Favorite Instagram Follows – Share your top Instagram follows – with links so we can follow too!
- Workspace Wednesday – Tell us about where you work, whether it be your day job or where you blog/craft/create/cook/etc.
- Time Capsule – Create a time capsule post about yourself. Current favorites, what’s going on in the world and in your life, things that are special to you, favorite item of clothing, etc. Then set a reminder to re-read it in a year!
- Staycation – Plan a staycation that features all the fun things you love to do in your own town – where would you stay, what would you do, where would you go eat?
- Start a New Regular Post – Start a regular Currently/Around Here/Highlights/I Love series! Pick one and then make it a regular addition to your blog.
- Give Yourself A Break – Take the day/week off and don’t apologize for it! Do something you wouldn’t have been able to do otherwise whether it be going out, reading, shopping, getting together with a friend, heck even cleaning, or just taking a nap. Whatever it may be, enjoy it! Write about it when you come back from your break – or don’t! Up to you 🙂
I hope these ideas get you going and spark some ideas of your own! I’m excited about October on The King Crew.
day 28: day in the life
day 27: wish list
day 26: reading list
day 25: three songs
day 24: favorite blog[ger]s
day 23: guest post!
day 22: getting creative
day 21: favorite quote[s]
day 20: guilty pleasures
day 19: best day
day 18: vlog!
day 17: current obsession
day 16: me vs. me
day 15: in my bag
day 14: five books
day 13: current season
day 12: currently…
day 11: friday night
day 10: bucket list
day 9: dear me,
day 8: favorite season
day 7: blog name
day 6: style
day 5: itunes shuffle
day 4: passions
day 3: mood board
day 2: ideal day
day 1: introductions