Thursday, Sept. 10: 10 items off your bucket list. If you haven’t made one, now’s a good time to start!
Since I don’t currently have a bucket list this was a good opportunity to start one!
It’s easy to forget to dream and bucket lists are a good way to cultivate dreaming. Plus, having a bucket list, or a goals/dreams/hopes/plans/etc. list, shows you what you want to be working towards so that you don’t forget!
10 Bucket List Items
- Design and build our dream home
- See the Northern Lights
- Travel to Scotland/Europe
- Travel to New Zealand
- Make a quilt [then make a few more]
- Become a mom
- Cultivate and maintain a thriving garden [with a space just for flowers]
- Visit all 50 states
- Make money doing what I love [precursor: figure out what it is I love]
- Have the BEST marriage possible
Most of these are more Big Picture than my 2015 goals, but writing them out got me thinking about how to create yearly goals that work toward completing bucket list items. I love the idea of a 101 in 1001 but that would take some careful thought! 1001 days from today is June 7th, 2018. That. Is. Crazy.
What are your Big 10?